I think its time for a give away contest! For the next two weeks I will be doing a simple blogging contest. Each day for the next 14 days I will post a new eco friendly Easter themed craft.
Here's the details:
It will work on a simple point system.
Earn points the following ways:
- Get 5 points for each comment left below one of my projects. (One per day allowed).
- Get 15 points for sharing the post (either on facebook or twitter). ( Just leave a comment with a link to the posting. You must link back to the original post.)
- Get 20 points for re posting the project on your blog. You must link back to the original post. (Just leave a comment with a link to the post).
- Earn 25 points for becoming a follower.
- Earn 50 points for each person you refer to follow me. ( Simply leave a comment with the name of the person you referred to me).
- Earn 75 points for placing our blog contest button on your website or blog. (Just leave a comment on the blog with a link showing where the image is placed on your page. If you right click our image you can copy and paste it to your site).
I will update point totals on a daily basis and you can see your point total on the right hand side of my blog under "Chirp Away Contest". At the end of the 14 day period, the person(s) with the most points will win. I will offer a total of 4 prizes: Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize, Third Prize. The Grand Prize winner will receive (1) of every project featured for a total of 14 projects. First prize winner will receive a $35 Gift Certificate as well as a gift basket featuring eco friendly companies and products made in Colorado. Second prize will receive a $25 gift certificate. Third prize winner will receive a $15 gift certificate.
The contest will begin on March 23rd and end on April 6th. Winners will be announced on April 8th.
The contest is open to anyone anywhere. I will ship prizes at no cost to any US customer. Please note for international participants, I must charge for shipping. In an effort to be fair, I will cover the difference between US Shipping and the cost to ship internationally.