Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dumpster Dive Much?


The inevitable question always arises: Do you dumpster dive? An answer I can clearly say, YES YES YES: I freely admit I am a dumpster diver! You know the feeling when theres a great sale going on in your favorite thrift store and you just cant resist buying that shirt because it is a whopping 50% off. I get that feeling every single time I walk through the city of Denver. I just cant resist walking through the alleys in Capitol Hill checking to see what great trash I can turn into a treasure.

With that note, this blog is about my journey as an artist and designer to create as much as I can with recycled materials and turn your trash into my treasure.

I hope you will enjoy my journeys in creating shabby chic recycled treasures.



No comments:

Post a Comment